Chapter 41 - Endless Opportunities

Hello everybody! A new hero step up and helped me edit the translation, so I can publish both version together. I didn't think there would ever be a crossover between the female characters of my different stories, but it finally happened, and I'm happy with the result. What do you guys think? Let me know. As usual, English gallery linked in the image, and files for download in the website section. Have fun!
Ciao a tutti! Sono riuscito a trovare un volontario che mi ha aiutato, e posso pubblicare contemporaneamente la versione italiana e quella inglese. Non credevo che ci sarebbe mai stato un incrocio tra i personaggi femminili delle mie diverse storie, ma alla fine è successo, e sono contento del risultato. Voi che ne dite? Fatemelo sapere. Come al solito, galleria in inglese linkata nell'immagine, e file da scaricare nella sezione del sito. Divertitevi!

Posta un commento

Nuova Vecchia

Modulo di contatto