Working on a new chapter: Preview!

 Even though the latest chapter only came out a few weeks ago, there's no stopping here.

So here's the cover for the next chapter, with an obvious spoiler of the main characters. The title is tentative, I'm not entirely convinced, but there's time for that.

I'm rendering page 100 right now, and I expect there will be at least 30 more, so don't expect it to come out anytime soon, but you can wait for it.

What do you think? Would you have preferred me to tell something different? And if so, what?


2 Commenti

  1. wow did you use something new to draw Silvia's body? she is very beautiful both in her face and in her body. the title seems right to me we missed it so much. Hope you can work smoothly so it will come out soon

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love everything about this cover. The expression & glasses are perfect. Love that we see the preview of the position in the mirror and the camera flash.

    RispondiElimina
Nuova Vecchia

Modulo di contatto