Characters sheets updated, and something about multilanguage

A user pointed out to me that, even though I'm Italian and my comics are made in Italian and translated into English only later, my blog and all its contents are practically all in English. An Italian user with little knowledge of the English language might have difficulty understanding what I write in the character sheets and a bit around. So I thought I'd come up with something to make it more accessible.
As in this post, in the next publications you will see two buttons at the top of the window, clicking on them you can change the language between Italian and English.
I decided to start splitting in this way all the fixed contents of the site, and I started with the page about the girls, and all their personal files. While I was at it I updated their bios and the charts of their skills. I'll be doing the same with the boys shortly, and then putting up the character section for Samantha's stories.
One thing at a time! Until next time!
Un utente mi ha fatto notare che, anche se io sono italiano e i miei fumetti vengono fatti in italiano e tradotti in inglese solo successivamente, il mio blog e tutti i suoi contenuti sono praticamente tutti in inglese. Un utente italiano con scarsa conoscenza della lingua d'albione potrebbe avere difficoltà a capire quello che scrivo nelle schede dei personaggi e un po' in giro. Quindi ho pensato di inventarmi qualcosa per rendere il tutto più accessibile. Come in questo post, nelle prossime pubblicazioni vedrete due pulsanti nella parte alta della finestra, cliccandoci è possibile cambiare la lingua tra italiano ed inglese. Ho deciso di iniziare a sdoppiare in questa maniera tutti i contenuti fissi del sito, e ho iniziato con la pagina sulle ragazze, e da tutte le loro schede personali. Già che c'ero ho aggiornato le loro bio e i grafici delle loro abilità. A breve farò lo stesso anche con i ragazzi, e poi metterò su la sezione personaggi per le storie di Samantha. Una cosa alla volta! Alla prossima!

Posta un commento

Nuova Vecchia

Modulo di contatto