About translations

As happens from time to time, I ask one more time if there are any of you interested in helping with translation. The good Willibrordus has more and more commitments with his personal work, and he has been asked to help other 3d authors translate their comics, so he has less and less time to devote to proofreading my work. Since he is now also on vacation, I renew the request. Does anyone have some time to devote to translating the new episode? As usual, the only thing required is a good knowledge of English. We would get in touch, and I would send you the comic in Italian, and the text translated into English by me. All you would have to do is check that the English is correct, and if so, propose adjustments. Let me hear from you, also because the new chapter is almost ready, and I would like to publish it before the summer vacation. Thank you!

Posta un commento

Nuova Vecchia

Modulo di contatto